Thursday, January 15, 2015

Another Holiday Adventure


SO I found myself back in Thailand to finish out my year of traveling. For the first time ever, I ended my year in the same vacation spot I started it. That's an accomplishment to me even if no one else cares.
We started the trip in Bangkok, traveled to Kanchanaburi for the monks, tigers and elephants. Then we headed to Siem Reap, Cambodia to marvel at the temples in Angkor Wat. From the looks of Instgram, we arrived too early because Queen Bey and Jay showed up just a few days later. After spending two days in Cambodia, we headed back to Thailand and partied in Pattaya for a night. Walking Street turned into Boys Town and that was our cue to go back to the room.

This trip was the most adventurous vacation I've ever been on in my life. Let's see, I barebacked an elephant then waded in the water with the elephants. Oh so much fun was had. My first time in Thailand, we rode in a shared basket along with a guide on the back of an elephant. That was fun but this time I was all alone just chilling on the back of this massive creature. We learned Thai commands to help us guide our elephants but they pretty much did whatever they wanted to unless their real guide poked them in the right direction. We later took our elephants to the river so that we could bathe them. We played in the water and had a mini photo shoot with the elephants.

We started our Christmas morning early by getting breakfast for the monks before heading to their temple so that we could play with some tigers. We did more than play with them. We fed and played with the cubs. I got tiger milk all over my shirt because as everyone knows, I'm no good with small bottle fed babies or tigers.

I don't want to bore you with my words so below is a link to my pictures. I've also included the link for my Egypt and Rome pictures. I didn't post them on Facebook because it was too many plus I just didn't want to. Enjoy and feel free to comment in the blog or shutterfly.

https://cambodiathailand.shutterfly.com/

http://egyptnilecruise.shutterfly.com/

http://romeandpompeii.shutterfly.com/


Visual reference 



No comments:

Post a Comment